With the Laisser-Passer, you will feel at home at the Centre: take advantage of the permanent collections and of the temporary exhibitions with total freedom, and free and unrestricted access for 1 or 2 years, and enjoy numerous other exclusive benefits.
Enjoy free and unrestricted access
- To the Museum of Modern Art and to the temporary exhibitions.
- Avoid the queues by going through your dedicated access at the entrance of the Pompidou Centre (without going to the cash desks).
- Take advantage of invitations and reductions to shows, concerts, cinemas*, festivals, audio guides, and lecture visits.
- Enjoy exclusive advantages in partners' cultural institutions.
- Be the first informed by means of the newsletter dedicated to members and of the magazine-programme Code Couleur.
- Discover a unique collector's card every season created every year by an artist from the contemporary scene.
Extend your visit
- With a reduction of 10% on the online shop (books excluded) and 5% at the Flammarion bookshop and at the Centre's shop.
- Preferential benefits at the Metz Pompidou Centre
- One admission ticket free with every ticket purchased, and a reduced rate on all live performances, merely by showing your Laisser-Passer
- Reduced rate on the subscription to the Cahier du Musée.
- The special Dada collector's issue offered for your first subscription.
- A free photocopy card worth €6, issued at the library (Bpi).
Don't forget your Laisser-Passer!
In order to enjoy all of the benefits of your card, you must show it when you visit the Centre. If you forget it, it is not possible to obtain a voucher from the Laisser-Passer area, and you will have to pay for a ticket at the cash desks.