La grande Porte de Kiev
About the artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
La Grande Porte de Kiev
Graphite lead, Chinese ink and watercolour on paper
21,3 x 27,1 cm
This composition is a preparatory drawing for the staging of Paintings of an exhibition, created by Russian composer Modest Moussorgsky.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.
Other versions of La grande Porte de Kiev
€100 /m2 Member