About the artwork
Edvard Munch (1863-1944)
Lithograph on green card
60,3 x 44,2 cm
This lithograph is a reproduction of one of the most iconic painting of the expressionist painter Edvard Munch, Madonna, that was executed in five different versions. One of them, that was being kept at the Munch museum in Oslo, was stolen in 2004, then found two years later.Discover the artworks of Edvard Munch
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.
Other versions of Madonna
Framed Art Print "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
Art Print "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
Framed Canvas "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
Acrylic Print "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
Metal Print "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
Removable wallpaper "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
€100 /m2 Member