New York City
About the artwork
Piet Mondrian (1872-1944)
New York City (New York City I)
Oil on canvas
119,3 x 114,2 cm
This painting is representative of his most recent investigations, in which he worked out his schemes by interweaving strips of coloured paper on the canvas. The differences of colours and the position of the interweaving lines give an optical energy to the whole structure.Discover the artworks of Piet Mondrian
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.
Other versions of New York City
Framed Art Print "New York City" - Piet Mondrian
Art Print "New York City" - Piet Mondrian
Framed Canvas "New York City" - Piet Mondrian
Acrylic Print "New York City" - Piet Mondrian
Metal Print "New York City" - Piet Mondrian
Removable wallpaper "New York City" - Piet Mondrian
€152.40 /m2 Member
Discover Piet Mondrian products selection