Kollektsia ! Art contemporain en URSS et en Russie (1950-2000) | Exhibition catalogue
This book presents an unprecedented panorama of the numerous aesthetics of Russian contemporary art, through three main steps :
- Anti-conformism of the 1960's
- Sots-art of the 1970's
- Conceptualism and consecutive movements of Perestroïka in the 1990's
This history puts in perpective arts and ideas in ex-USSR and contemporary Russia, and gives a portrayal of a still unknown artistic stage.
Paintings, sculptures, photographs, albums, drawings of major artists (as Ilya Kabakov or Oleg Koulik) shed light on the amazing Russian art, across political, poetical and artistic references.
Language : French
- Number of pages
- Publication date
- 24,8 x 3,6 x 30,4 cm
- Sous la direction de Nicolas Liucci-Goutnikov et Olga Sviblova
- Centre Pompidou, Éditions Xavier Barral
- Books, Exhibition catalogues
- Art history- Art movements, Interdisciplinarity
You may also like: