La grande Porte de Kiev
About the artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
La Grande Porte de Kiev
Graphite lead, Chinese ink and watercolour on paper
21,3 x 27,1 cm
This composition is a preparatory drawing for the staging of Paintings of an exhibition, created by Russian composer Modest Moussorgsky.
Framed Art Prints
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.
Other versions of La grande Porte de Kiev
€100 /m2 Member