About the artwork
Edvard Munch (1863-1944)
Lithograph on green card
60,3 x 44,2 cm
This lithograph is a reproduction of one of the most iconic painting of the expressionist painter Edvard Munch, Madonna, that was executed in five different versions. One of them, that was being kept at the Munch museum in Oslo, was stolen in 2004, then found two years later.Discover the artworks of Edvard Munch
Framed Art Prints
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.
Other versions of Madonna
Art Print "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
Framed Canvas "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
Acrylic Print "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
Metal Print "Madonna" - Edvard Munch
Canvas Print "Madonna" - Edvard Munch