Dictionnaire du cubisme
This dictionary is published on the occasion of the exhibition on cubism, from October 17th 2018 to February 25th 2019, at the Centre Pompidou!
The "Dictionnaire du cubism" - or dictionary of cubism - offers a wide and complete first preview on the cubist world.
More than 250 entries searched and written by the best specialists, enable the reader to understand, across the world, its artists, collectors, merchants, art critics, exhibitions but also the most impacting works of art and steps of the movement.
By its unique conception, this book contributes to a new formulation, richer and wider, of this artistic movement.
- Publication date
- 13,2 x 19,8 cm
- Sous la direction de Brigitte Léal
- Éditions du Centre Pompidou, Robert Laffont
- Books, Monograph and art movements
- Drawing, Fine arts, Art history- Art movements
- Pablo Picasso, Juan Gris, Fernand Léger, George Braque
You may also like: