Framed Art Print "Chute"
About the Artwork
František Kupka (1871-1957)
Oil on canvas 74 x 84 cm
Originally a figurative painter, Kupka moved to abstraction in the 1910's by wondering about movement and colour. Superposition of colours in the night, La Chute is one of Kupka's abstract period greatest work.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.