Canvas Print "Chute"
About the Artwork
František Kupka (1871-1957)
Oil on canvas 74 x 84 cm
Originally a figurative painter, Kupka moved to abstraction in the 1910's by wondering about movement and colour. Superposition of colours in the night, La Chute is one of Kupka's abstract period greatest work.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.