Framed Canvas "Métro"
About the Artwork
Jean Dubuffet (1901-1985)
Le Métro (Deux jeunes filles en vert, assises)
Gouache sur papier
36,8 x 30,4 cm
With humour, Dubuffet offers a range of children's drawing, depicting the colourful population of travelers, sometimes seated, sometimes standing, full-face or from the side, but still not much different.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.