Framed Canvas "Bleu I"
About the Artwork
Joan Miró (1893-1983)
Huile sur toile
270 x 355 cm
According to Miró, his blue triptych is the completion of everything he tried to do. The blue reminds to his 1920's moving blue paintings, or to the metaphysical colour of poets and writers.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.