Framed Canvas "Dimanche"
About the Artwork
Marc Chagall (1887-1985)
OIl on linen
173 x 149 cm
Dimanche is a sunday stroll in the heart of Paris, from the Pont-Neuf to Notre-Dame, passing by the Eiffel Tower and the Sacré-Coeur. However the most important thing for Marc Chagall is love, as witnessed the greatness of this clasped couple above the city.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.