Framed Art Print "Les Loisirs - Hommage à Louis David"
About the Artwork
Fernand Léger (1881-1955)
Les Loisirs. Hommage à Louis David
Oil on canvas
154 x 185 cm
Les Loisirs glorifies the popular leisures (cycling with family, picnic) associated with the paid leave granted by the Front Populaire for every worker. This painting, direct and effective, spreads a message of brotherhood and freedom, which entirely corresponds to the after-the-war Léger's ideal.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.