Canvas Print "Les Loisirs - Hommage à Louis David"
About the Artwork
Fernand Léger (1881-1955)
Les Loisirs. Hommage à Louis David
Oil on canvas
154 x 185 cm
Les Loisirs glorifies the popular leisures (cycling with family, picnic) associated with the paid leave granted by the Front Populaire for every worker. This painting, direct and effective, spreads a message of brotherhood and freedom, which entirely corresponds to the after-the-war Léger's ideal.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.