Canvas Print "The Frame"
About the Artwork
Frida Kahlo (1907-1954)
Huile sur aluminium, cadre d'artiste en bois peint
28,5 x 20,7 cm
Iconic self-portrait of the artist, The Frame is an unusual work. The floral composition surrounding Frida Kahlo's portrait is not a self-production but a craft confection, made with varnish on glass. This frame, which was first intended to hold a mirror, actually gives all its originality to the work by sublimating its author.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.