Framed Art Print "Three Figures in a Room [Trois personnages dans une pièce]"
About the Artwork
Francis Bacon (1909-1992)
Three Figures in a Room
Oil on canvas
Each panel: 198 X 147,5 cm
This triptych has a misleading name, because it actually represents the same person. The latter is George Dyer, who was one of the favorite model of Bacon from 1963 (date of their first meeting) to 1971 (date of George Dyer's death).
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.