Framed Art Print "St.Germain b. Tunis. Landeinwärts (St. Germain près de Tunis (À l'intérieur des terres))"
About the Artwork
Paul Klee (1879-1940)
St.Germain b. Tunis. Landeinwärts
(St. Germain près de Tunis (A l'intérieur des terres))
Watercolor on paper pasted on cardboard
21,8 x 31,5 cm
In the surrounding areas of Tunis, Klee transposes his visual experiences of an incandescent landscape under light and heat into an orthogonal structure composed of colorful fields. In the artist, the work of the material is always of the first importance: this rotary movements, for most part, given by the strong contrasts of light and shadow of monochrome watercolor. Klee "builds" here, watercolor plan after watercolor plan, the very rhythm of the vegetation.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.