Canvas Print "St.Germain b. Tunis. Landeinwärts (St. Germain près de Tunis (À l'intérieur des terres))"
About the Artwork
Paul Klee (1879-1940)
St.Germain b. Tunis. Landeinwärts
(St. Germain près de Tunis (A l'intérieur des terres))
Watercolor on paper pasted on cardboard
21,8 x 31,5 cm
In the surrounding areas of Tunis, Klee transposes his visual experiences of an incandescent landscape under light and heat into an orthogonal structure composed of colorful fields. In the artist, the work of the material is always of the first importance: this rotary movements, for most part, given by the strong contrasts of light and shadow of monochrome watercolor. Klee "builds" here, watercolor plan after watercolor plan, the very rhythm of the vegetation.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.