Framed Canvas "La Blouse roumaine"
About the Artwork
Henri Matisse (1869-1954)
La Blouse roumaine
Oil on canvas
92 x 73 cm
The curves of the large embroidered blouse coated by the model mangify the ligne of the shoulders, all carried by a tricolor arrangement. The Romanian Blouse was temporarily depodited in the Musée national d'art moderne by Matisse before he donated it in 1949.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.