Canvas Print "Le Faubourg de Collioure"
About the Artwork
André Derain (1880-1954)
Le Faubourg de Collioure
Oil on canvas
59,5 x 73,2 cm
Painted in Collioure, where André Derain joined Henri Matisse in the summer of 1905 for a very fruitful painting season (Derain produced 30 canvases, 20 drawings there), the work testifies to the painter's research to go beyond Impressionism through primitivism, which owes a lot to the exoticism of Paul Gauguin.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.