Canvas Print "Luxe, calme et volupté"
About the Artwork
Henri Matisse (1869-1954)
Luxe, calme et volupté
Oil on canvas
98,5 x 118,5 cm
It was during a stay in Saint-Tropez in 1904 that Matisse began the creation of this artwork. He gives. The title is a quote from Charles Baudelaire's poem "Invitation to a Journey", making a reference to an Edenic elsewhere and expresses his vision of a golden age.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.