Canvas Print "Intérieur, bocal de poissons rouges"
About the Artwork
Henri Matisse (1869-1954)
Intérieur, bocal de poissons rouges
Oil on canvas
147 x 97 cm
The very vertical composition shows the interior of the Parisian workshop and stages the tall window overlooking the Seine and the Ile de la Cité. Originally intended for the Sergeï Chtchoukine collection, the work was purchased in the 1920's by le Baron Gourgaud and bequeathed to the Musée national d'art moderne in 1965.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.