Framed Art Print "Bleu II"
About the Artwork
Joan Miró (1893-1983)
Huile sur toile
270 x 355 cm
According to Miró, his blue triptych is the completion of everything he tried to do. The blue reminds to his 1920's moving blue paintings, or to the metaphysical colour of poets and writers.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.