Framed Art Print "Les mariés de la Tour Eiffel"
About the Artwork
Marc Chagall (1887-1985)
Les Mariés de la tour Eiffel
Oil on linen
150 x 136,5 cm
Les Mariés de la tour Eiffel represents Marc Chagall's wedding with his first wife Bella. Trough the size of the Eiffel Tower and the goat-violin's man, this radiant work carries us away by the metaphorical world of the painter
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.