Framed Art Print "Dimanche"
About the Artwork
Marc Chagall (1887-1985)
OIl on linen
173 x 149 cm
Dimanche is a sunday stroll in the heart of Paris, from the Pont-Neuf to Notre-Dame, passing by the Eiffel Tower and the Sacré-Coeur. However the most important thing for Marc Chagall is love, as witnessed the greatness of this clasped couple above the city.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.