Framed Art Print "Painting (Silver over Black, White, Yellow and Red)"
About the Artwork
Jackson Pollock (1912-1956)
Painting (Silver over Black, White, Yellow and Red)
Paint on paper mounted on canvas
61 x 80 cm
Polychrome dripping made on a small format, the work suggests a double movement of globality and fragmentation, specific to Pollock's most successful all over paintings.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.