Canvas Print "Painting (Silver over Black, White, Yellow and Red)"
About the Artwork
Jackson Pollock (1912-1956)
Painting (Silver over Black, White, Yellow and Red)
Paint on paper mounted on canvas
61 x 80 cm
Polychrome dripping made on a small format, the work suggests a double movement of globality and fragmentation, specific to Pollock's most successful all over paintings.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.