Framed Art Print "Gelb-Rot-Blau (Jaune-rouge-bleu)"
About the Artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
Oil on canvas
128 x 201,5 cm
The abstraction of Kandinsky's lyrical and spontaneous beginnings changed into a more rational geometric language in the 1920s. This work is based on the balance of opposed but yet complementary elements. At first sight, two parts seem to confort each other: geometric lines and bright colors on the left, sinuous shapes and dark shapes on the right. The main emphasis is on the three primary colors that, from left to right, articulate the composition.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.