Women's T-Shirt "Rythmes"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Oil on canvas
145 x 113 cm
Rythmes is a representative painting of the namesake long series of paintings or reliefs created by Robert Delaunay between 1930 and 1938. It attests to the radicalisation of his research on circular forms.
This organic cotton t-shirt is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. It is made from 100% organic spun and combed cotton for vibrant print colors. Very soft to the touch and pleasant to wear. The white model is thick enough to prevent "transparency" in the sun.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 100% organic cotton spun and combed.
- Fitted and comfortable cut, with impeccable finishes.
- Fabric weight: 155 g/m² (heavyweight).
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability.
- Ethically sourced.
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Use a dryer low or hang-dry for longest life.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|