Sold by Centre Pompidou (Impression à la demande)
Types of ClothingHoodies
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Oil on canvas
145 x 113 cm
Rythmes is a representative painting of the namesake long series of paintings or reliefs created by Robert Delaunay between 1930 and 1938. It attests to the radicalisation of his research on circular forms.
This trendy organic cotton hoodie is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. Rather thick - 280 g/m² - the fleece is brushed on the inside for a very soft feel.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 80% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
- Trendy and comfortable fit with impeccable finishes.
- Side pockets placed in side seams.
- Fabric weight: 280 g/m².
- Visible "Hi! I'm Organic" neck tab.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Single Jersey lined hood and halfmoon in back.
- Ethically sourced.
2.5cm below armhole
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Hang-dry for longest life. Do not use a dryer.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|