Men's T-Shirt "La Tour Eiffel"
Sold by Centre Pompidou (Impression à la demande)
Types of ClothingWomen's T-Shirts
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
La Tour Eiffel
Huile sur toile
169 x 86 cm
The Eiffel Tower is one of Delaunay's favourite subject. Symbol of modernity, it embodies an entire era, and was represented in many paintings of the artist.
This organic cotton t-shirt is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. It is made from 100% organic spun and combed cotton for vibrant print colors.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 100% organic cotton spun and combed.
- Classic and comfortable boxy fit, with impeccable finishes.
- Fabric weight: 180 g/m² (heavyweight).
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability.
- Ethically sourced.
2.5cm below armhole
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Use a dryer low or hang-dry for longest life.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|