Framed Art Print "L'Atelier au mimosa"
About the Artwork
Pierre Bonnard (1867-1947)
L'Atelier au mimosa
Winter 1939 / october 1946
Oil on canvas
127,5 x 127,5 cm
In 1922, Bonnard discovers Le Cannet. Completly tamed by this haven of peace, he spends every Winter there, and even buys a small house called "Le Bosquet". He changed the openings of the house, so that the nature outside can be visible from the inside. Around 283 paintings were done there, including L'Atelier au mimosa.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.