Canvas Print "La Guitare"
About the Artwork
Juan Gris (1887-1927)
Oil and stuck paper on canvas
61 x 50 cm
La Guitare contains only one stuck element : a small engraving, that opens a new perspective in the orthogonal space. As an ironic allusion to a former representation mode, this image is surrounded by a disproportionned molding, broken and reconstructed according to the cubist law.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.