Framed Art Print "La Guitare"
About the Artwork
Juan Gris (1887-1927)
Oil and stuck paper on canvas
61 x 50 cm
La Guitare contains only one stuck element : a small engraving, that opens a new perspective in the orthogonal space. As an ironic allusion to a former representation mode, this image is surrounded by a disproportionned molding, broken and reconstructed according to the cubist law.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.