Canvas Print "Rythmes"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Oil on canvas
145 x 113 cm
Rythmes is a representative painting of the namesake long series of paintings or reliefs created by Robert Delaunay between 1930 and 1938. It attests to the radicalisation of his research on circular forms.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.