Framed Art Print "Rythmes"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Oil on canvas
145 x 113 cm
Rythmes is a representative painting of the namesake long series of paintings or reliefs created by Robert Delaunay between 1930 and 1938. It attests to the radicalisation of his research on circular forms.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.