Canvas Print "Croix [noire]"
About the Artwork
Kasimir Malevitch (1879-1935)
Oil on canvas
This work appeared in the very first presentation of supremacists works, entitled "0.10. Last futuristic exhibition of painting" in Petrograd in 1915. The significant distortions that this cross has with respect to a strict orthogonal system, testify a driving tension, as if the superposiiton of the two plans was not yet complete.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.