Framed Art Print "Croix [noire]"
About the Artwork
Kasimir Malevitch (1879-1935)
Oil on canvas
This work appeared in the very first presentation of supremacists works, entitled "0.10. Last futuristic exhibition of painting" in Petrograd in 1915. The significant distortions that this cross has with respect to a strict orthogonal system, testify a driving tension, as if the superposiiton of the two plans was not yet complete.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.