Sweatshirt "Manège de cochons"
Sold by Centre Pompidou (Impression à la demande)
Types of ClothingSweatshirts
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Manège de cochons (Manège électrique)
Oil on canvas
248 x 254 cm
Manège de cochons is part of a series of paintings of popular modern city life scenes. The turbulent rotation of the multi-coloured circles draws the viewer into the frantic motion of a roundabout.
This trendy organic crewneck cotton sweatshirt is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. With its 280 g/m², this thick and resistant sweatshirt has a French terry interior combined with a soft exterior surface for more comfort.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 80% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
- Comfortable fit with impeccable finishes.
- Fabric weight: 280 g/m².
- Visible "Hi! I'm Organic" neck tab.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Single Jersey halfmoon in back.
- Side seams and quality herringbone necktape.
- Ethically sourced.
2.5cm below armhole
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Hang-dry for longest life. Do not use a dryer.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|