Men's T-Shirt "Verre et journal"
About the Artwork
Juan Gris (1887-1927)
Verre et journal (Le Journal)
Oil on canvas
41 x 33 cm
About the work:
Verre et journal is part of the series of painting done by the cubist and Spanish painter Juan Gris. Salvador Dalí even said that "Juan Gris was the greatest cubist painter, even greater than Picasso because more genuine."
This organic cotton t-shirt is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. It is made from 100% organic spun and combed cotton for vibrant print colors.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 100% organic cotton spun and combed.
- Classic and comfortable boxy fit, with impeccable finishes.
- Fabric weight: 180 g/m² (heavyweight).
- Double-needle hems and neck band for durability.
- Ethically sourced.
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Use a dryer low or hang-dry for longest life.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|