Hoodie "Verre et journal"
About the Artwork
Juan Gris (1887-1927)
Verre et journal (Le Journal)
Oil on canvas
41 x 33 cm
About the work:
Verre et journal is part of the series of painting done by the cubist and Spanish painter Juan Gris. Salvador Dalí even said that "Juan Gris was the greatest cubist painter, even greater than Picasso because more genuine."
This trendy organic cotton hoodie is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. Rather thick - 280 g/m² - the fleece is brushed on the inside for a very soft feel.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 80% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
- Trendy and comfortable fit with impeccable finishes.
- Side pockets placed in side seams.
- Fabric weight: 280 g/m².
- Visible "Hi! I'm Organic" neck tab.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Single Jersey lined hood and halfmoon in back.
- Ethically sourced.
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Hang-dry for longest life. Do not use a dryer.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|