Sweatshirt "Verre et journal"
Sold by Centre Pompidou (Impression à la demande)
Types of ClothingSweatshirts
About the Artwork
Juan Gris (1887-1927)
Verre et journal (Le Journal)
Oil on canvas
41 x 33 cm
About the work:
Verre et journal is part of the series of painting done by the cubist and Spanish painter Juan Gris. Salvador Dalí even said that "Juan Gris was the greatest cubist painter, even greater than Picasso because more genuine."
This trendy organic crewneck cotton sweatshirt is soft to the touch and made with the greatest care to guarantee an impeccable fit and durability. With its 280 g/m², this thick and resistant sweatshirt has a French terry interior combined with a soft exterior surface for more comfort.
- Printed with Ecolabel inks not harmful to the skin.
- 80% organic ring-spun combed cotton and 20% recycled polyester.
- Comfortable fit with impeccable finishes.
- Fabric weight: 280 g/m².
- Visible "Hi! I'm Organic" neck tab.
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem.
- Single Jersey halfmoon in back.
- Side seams and quality herringbone necktape.
- Ethically sourced.
2.5cm below armhole
|Machine wash cold, max 30°, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.|
|No bleach or fabric softeners.|
|Hang-dry for longest life. Do not use a dryer.|
|Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron the printed design.|
|Do not dry clean.|