Canvas Print "Kleine Welten I (Petits Mondes I)"
About the Artwork
Vassily Kandinsky (1866-1944)
Kleine Welten I
Coloured lithograph on paper (4 stones : yellow, green, purple, black)
This lithograph is from the Kleine Welten set, a portfolio of fifteen elements, including twelve boards.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.