Framed Canvas "Nu à la baignoire"
About the Artwork
Pierre Bonnard (1867-1947)
Nu à la baignoire
Oil on canvas
120 x 110 cm
In 1922, Bonnard discovers Le Cannet. Completly tamed by this haven of peace, he spends every Winter there, and even buys a small house that he calls "Le Bosquet". He changes the openings of the house, so that the nature outside can be visible from the inside. Around 283 paintings were done there, including Nu à la baignoire.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.