Framed Canvas "Hélice et rythme"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885-1941)
Hélice et rythme
Oil on paper
72 x 83 cm
Hélice et ryhtme was a project for the International Exhibition of the arts and techniques, that was held at the Palais de l'air, in Paris, in 1937. There, Delaunay achieved his big ambition : to merge colour and space.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.