Framed Canvas "Rythme, Joie de vivre"
About the Artwork
Robert Delaunay (1885 - 1941)
Rythme, Joie de vivre
Oil on canvas
200 x 228 cm
About the work:
In 1930, Robert Delaunay renews with abstraction and circular forms by creating a monumental decor for Doctor Viard's living room, in Paris. This painting, Rythme, Joie de vivre, is a representation of the union between colour and non-objective art.
Fine art giclée print on bright white matte canvas using latest generation UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
Individually custom-made flat frame in solid wood with a contemporary sharp looking profile measuring 1 cm wide by 4 cm deep with 5 mm between the edge of the frame and the canvas.
- Artist grade canvas 400 g/m2, slightly textured, fine poly-cotton blend.
- Individually trimmed and hand stretched museum wrap over 3.8 cm deep wood stretcher bars.
- The sides are printed in black.
- Finished with a matte UV varnish coating for more protection.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.