Framed Art Print "Métro"
About the Artwork
Jean Dubuffet (1901-1985)
Le Métro (Deux jeunes filles en vert, assises)
Gouache sur papier
36,8 x 30,4 cm
With humour, Dubuffet offers a range of children's drawing, depicting the colourful population of travelers, sometimes seated, sometimes standing, full-face or from the side, but still not much different.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.