Framed Art Print "Double portrait au verre de vin"
About the Artwork
Marc Chagall (1887-1985)
Double portrait au verre de vin
Huile sur toile
235 x 137 cm
Through this work, Marc Chagall celebrates his marriage with Bella, whom he married in 1915 in Russia. The mischievous gestures of the acrobat husband and the sensuality of the bride are emphasized by beaming colours. Double portrait with glass of wine is a truly ode to love where dream, reality, supernatural and spirituality are merging.
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.