Framed Art Print "Nature morte sur une chaise"
About the Artwork
Juan Gris (1887-1927)
Nature morte sur une chaise (La Chaise)
Oil on wood panel
100 x 73 cm
Nature morte sur une chaise is part of the series of painting done by the cubist and Spanish painter Juan Gris. Salvador Dalí even said that "Juan Gris was the greatest cubist painter, even greater than Picasso because more genuine."
Framed Art Print
Fine art, gallery quality giclée print on natural white, matte, archival paper using UV pigment 12 colors Epson archival inks for crisp contrasts and 100+ years longevity.
- Contemporary frame custom-made from high-quality wood.
- Fine art paper 200 g/m2, slightly textured, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free.
- Premium shatterproof acrylic cover, clearer and lighter than glass.
- Acid-free dust cover on the back.
- Delivered fully strung, ready for hanging, in its protective packaging.